Surely you must have heard of SEO. But what is SEO? And most importantly, do I need it if I have a business and a website? The answer is yes. We explain why below.
‘SEO’ is an abbreviation that has the following meaning: Search Engine Optimization or, in Spanish: Search Engine Optimization.
The definition would be the following:
In other words, SEO Hobart is a set of actions dedicated to improving the position of our website in search results for queries or searches carried out by users, in order to increase visits to our business website and, therefore, getting new customers and new sales.
How does SEO work?
In order to carry out a professional and complete optimization of our website, the first thing we need to know are the rules that Google will follow when positioning your business website. We see some.
Some of the SEO keys:
Website operation: It seems logical, but the first important thing to keep in mind is that your website works correctly. We advise you to choose the best hosting, because depending on who you contract it with, your website may not be working for longer than it is working, and this would seriously harm the SEO Hobart of our website.
Loading speed of your website: Google values very positively that our website loads quickly. Therefore, the websites that load faster, the better position Google will give us.
Unique and quality content: If your content is unique and quality, does not contain broken links or errors, and you also get it to be shared a lot, Google will understand that it is interesting and quality content for the visitor and, therefore, it will take it into account when positioning your website.
User behavior on our website: We must start from the idea that Google has behavior search algorithms and preferences that we have on the network. Therefore, Google can know if the user has found your website from the search engine and if he has found what he was looking for.
In addition to these keys that we have explained to you, there are a series of technical rules of great importance that will be the foundation of the SEO Hobart of your website.
What factors harm the SEO of my website?
We must take into account the factors that can harm the positioning of our business website, as they have exactly the same importance as the positive aspects of SEO optimization.
Among the most important we would highlight the following:
- Actions that can be considered as Spam by Google.
- An incorrect web layout.
- Internal pages that take a long time to load.
- Bad server responses or broken links.
- Duplicate content or poor content.
A website NOT adapted to mobiles will notably harm the positioning of the web. To do this, make sure your website has a responsive design.
Why should I do SEO?
It is proven that the majority of users who search the Internet visit one of the first 10 results of the search engine. It is key for our company to appear as well positioned as possible.
Some of the great benefits of SEO:
- High return investment: SEO offers you a great return on your investment, at the same level as what a good promotion could offer you.
- High performance with SEM: SEO positioning combined with good SEM positioning will increase traffic on our website and potential customers and/or sales of our products or services.
- Target traffic: SEO will increase the number of visitors who are looking for the services or products that you offer in your company.
- 24-hour marketing: Having a good SEO position is like having a marketing campaign running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Increase the visibility of your brand: SEO will give your brand a high recognition.
- More Sales: SEO increases the sales of your products and/or services.
- Browser Compatibility: A well-optimized website will have more chances of being validated with most standards. This means that your website will work correctly in all browsers.
- Indexing in search engines: If all internal links on our website work correctly and all pages must be accessible to search engines, your website will be easy to index and rank correctly in search engines.
Currently most of us use Google to find what interests us. That is why for any business, having a website has become the company’s best letter of introduction. Keep in mind that a website is an online catalog of your company that is visible 24 hours a day throughout the world.
For this reason, SEO is a fundamental piece for any company with an internet presence. Without an SEO positioning carried out, it is very possible that our website is almost invisible and, therefore, non-existent in the eyes of your potential clients.
Therefore, if you have a business and you have a website, we suggest that you carry out a trusted professional SEO positioning. We work so that the main internet search engines index and position your website in the first positions using the most relevant words for your business.
This is Aryan, I am a professional SEO Expert & Write for us technology blog and submit a guest post on different platforms- Technoohub provides a good opportunity for content writers to submit guest posts on our website. We frequently highlight and tend to showcase guests